Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Intro - Welcome to my world

Hello,
First off thanks for seeing me, like I said on the phone you don't have to buy anything but if you do see something you like we can get it for you today...

That's roughly how most of my encounters involving Cutco start off. Some of you may be asking... what the hell is Cutco and why is this crazy a-hole writing an entire blog about it?

Well in short, Cutco is a brand of high quality kitchen cutlery that no one should be without. (So they tell me to tell you...)

I've always loved the knives. My buddy's family has had them since I can remember and comparing them to the crap (Chicago Cutlery c. 1950) we had at our house, the difference was night and day.

Anyway, this isn't a blog to sell Cutco. This isn't some marketing scheme/scam/whatever. This is my true, honest to God blog about what it's like to be a rep, meet new people and hopefully make some money along the way.

Here's a little background on me -
1 - Born in Phoenix Arizona, grew up in Escondido, CA.
2 - Attended Olivet U. where I studied communications with a film studies concentration
3 - Owner of TurnTable Productions where we make the movies
4 - Took a job 2 weeks ago at Vector/Cutco as a sales rep to fill time normally occupied by video games or Netflix
5 - Recently single (... ladies...)
6 - Smoker
7 - 5'9"
8 - That's all I can think of for now. Ask any questions you want. I'm an OPEN BOOK!
9 - Writing this to keep myself motivated to sell the metal


Over the next X-Amount-of-Time I will blog about what is going on with me at my new job. I just got out of my fast start (first 10 days) and am extremely excited to see where things go!

2 comments:

  1. Ha! Yay! now you have one too! I will be reading this. I don't know why I am saying that like it is a threat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have 3! Check out my other blogs! One is a personal blog, one is a blog all about pizza!

    ReplyDelete